- make or become hard or solid；make stronger; reinforce
verb: solidify, 3rd person present: solidifies, gerund or present participle: solidifying, past tense: solidified, past participle: solidified
- 1. make or become hard or solid:
the magma slowly solidifies and forms crystals
- 2. make stronger; reinforce:
social and political pressures helped to solidify national identities
- v.make or become hard or solid:
- the magma slowly solidifies and forms crystals
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...再予以溶解) at room temperature (在室溫之下). 2006-02-15 20:10:12 補充： 接著：Solidified product (這裡提到產品了，但是是說固態的產品) can be re-liquified (可以被再液態...
...station to operate the report in office the degree of adaptability good rich sense of responsibility, solidifies is been in charge of the company the trust regarding radio station...
...mold cavity is the void into which the molten metal is poured and solidified to produce the desired casting. 模腔是熔化的金屬倒到其中的空隙...