- dark or dull in color or tone; gloomy；oppressively solemn or sober in mood; grave
- 1. dark or dull in color or tone; gloomy the night skies were somber and starless 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ oppressively solemn or sober in mood; grave he looked at her with a somber expression 同義詞 反義詞
- dark or dull in colour or tone: the night skies were sombre and starless
somber简体儲存閱讀刪除 圖片參考：http://www.onlinedict.com/images/KK/slash...; dark.暗晦的；黑暗的。Melancholy; gloomy.憂鬱的；沉悶的。例句：somber thoughts沉鬱的思想。Grave; serious.嚴肅的。Same as sombre...
(1) melancholy chant(2) gloomy tune(3) blue ballad(4) somber strain
...gloomy, skeptic, stupid, slow, sluggish, dumb, crazy, solitary, bi-polar... moody, sentimental, vigorous,somber,dismal, pleasant, mean, stingy, generous, sissy, feminine. 4) Tulip, rose, sunflower...