- a short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung.；singing or vocal music
noun: song, plural noun: songs
- 1. a short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung. 同義詞
- ▪ singing or vocal music the young airmen broke into song
- ▪ a musical composition suggestive of a song.
- ▪ the musical phrases uttered by some birds, whales, and insects, typically forming a recognizable and repeated sequence and used chiefly for territorial defense or for attracting mates. 同義詞
- ▪ a poem, especially one in rhymed stanzas The Song of Hiawatha
- ▪ poetry.
... it This is it! “My Song” あなたをだきしめてる“My Song...ldquo;NE-YO”のかなしいLove Song This is My Song“...
for your ref. 1. I like this song because It is just like the song “if I were a rich... 3 things, events, or ideas that writer of the song includes in the lyrics . and why u think the song writer include this...
... also very much into the oldies. I guess the first song you mentioned is, "So Much in Love."...