- 1. 不久 the book will be published soon 這本書即將出版 I'll soon be ready 我馬上就好
- 2. 迅速地 as soon as possible 儘快 I soon realized the mistake 我很快意識到了錯誤
- 3. 早 to speak too soon 言之過早 soon enough 很快
- 4. 寧可 I’d just as soon stay at home as go out tonight 今晚我還是願意待在家裡不外出 I would sooner not go 我寧願不走
1. in or after a short time
1.as soon as的用法 是 S+V+conj+S+V 哪個動作是先發生的? as soon as的用法 是 “as soon as”+S1+...一起吃午餐。e.g.He will come here as soon as he finishes his work. 工作...
1. "sooner than later"到底是甚麼意思啊? 早些而不要晚些 用than的片語, 可...之類或比較級用語. 寫出完整句子就知道意思了, 例如: I would rather do it sooner than later. 我寧可早點做, 而不要拖拖拉拉. (例如開刀) 2. "...
可是沒有I'll be very soon back? 有的： I'll be soon back (is good English) ...no kisses, OK?) The oracle and his answers will soon come. (good English) all tyranny will soon fall amid the ... 2012-10-20 09:23...