- 挑出; 分開；整理; 安排; 處理
- 1. 挑出; 分開 to sort out sth. from sth. 從某物中挑出某物
- 2. 整理; 安排; 處理 did you sort it out with him when you were there? 你在那裡時和他安排好了嗎？
- 3. 整理; 打理 it was left to me to sort out the mess 收拾爛攤子的事留給了我
- 4. 識別; 確定 I couldn't sort out what had happened 我弄不明白出了甚麼事 to sort out who is responsible 查出負責人
- 5. 糾正 we've got it all sorted out now 我們目前把一切都搞定了 to sort out one's life 恢復正常生活
- 6. 修理; 糾正 I've sorted out the television 我把電視機修好了
- 7. 安頓 the doctor will soon sort her out 醫生很快就會治好她的
- 8. 收拾 I'll sort him out! 我會收拾他的！
- 1. 安頓自己 to sort oneself out 恢復正常生活
- 2. 圓滿解決 to sort itself out 圓滿結束
... that would roll through the passageways of your body sorting out any medical needs you may have? 要是你吞下許多微型自動控制裝，然後到...
第ㄧ句 Well, surely that was your problem to sort out without my having to call you back - again. 不需要把你再叫回來...的句子 直到現在都還不懂 表示事實 用現在式 can後面的動詞為原型 work out
And I'll leave it to you to sort out the conference room, if that's ok. We'll need the usual AV equipment...