- arrange things systematically in groups or according to type；arrange or organize something
- 1. arrange things systematically in groups or according to type
- 2. arrange or organize something
- 3. resolve a problem or difficulty
- 4. resolve the problems or difficulties of someone
- 5. deal with a troublesome person, typically by reprimanding or punishing them
... that would roll through the passageways of your body sorting out any medical needs you may have? 要是你吞下許多微型自動控制裝，然後到...
第ㄧ句 Well, surely that was your problem to sort out without my having to call you back - again. 不需要把你再叫回來...的句子 直到現在都還不懂 表示事實 用現在式 can後面的動詞為原型 work out
And I'll leave it to you to sort out the conference room, if that's ok. We'll need the usual AV equipment...