- 1. 【俚】整治某人 I'll soon sort him out. Just let me get my hands on him! 我就要收拾他了, 等我捉到他時再說！
- 2. 將某物揀出 sort out the smaller plants and throw them away 把小棵的挑出來扔掉 Sort out the things you want to keep and throw everything else away. 把你所要保持的東西揀選出來, 其餘的都扔掉。
- 3. 【口】整理某事物 This room needs sorting out. 這房間需要收拾一下。
- 4. 解決(問題等) I'll leave you to sort this problem out. 我把這個問題交給你來處理。 I need to sort my life/myself out a bit, before I start looking for a new job. 我需要先安頓一下, 然後再去找新的工作。
- 表明(或證明)誰真正勇敢(或有技巧、才能等) Climbing that mountain will certainly sort out the men from the boys. 爬爬那座山就知道誰行誰不行了。
- 心緒不佳 The chief's feeling thoroughly out of sorts this morning. 今天早晨首長的情緒一點也不好。
- 【口】情緒不好 She complained of being out of sorts. 她抱怨說情緒欠佳。
... that would roll through the passageways of your body sorting out any medical needs you may have? 要是你吞下許多微型自動控制裝，然後到...
第ㄧ句 Well, surely that was your problem to sort out without my having to call you back - again. 不需要把你再叫回來...的句子 直到現在都還不懂 表示事實 用現在式 can後面的動詞為原型 work out
And I'll leave it to you to sort out the conference room, if that's ok. We'll need the usual AV equipment...