- 1. 健康，健全 I didn't know what soundness of mind exactly consisted of. 我不知道心靈的健全到底是由什麼構成的。
- 2. 殷實，有償付能力 Many creditors questioned the soundness of the company. 許多貸方對該公司是否有償付能力提出疑問。
- 3. 堅實，牢固 The design ensures the soundness of the building's structure. 這個設計保證建築結構的牢固。
- 4. 正確，合理；明智；妥當 The soundness of his judgment has yet to be tested. 他的判斷是否正確尚須驗證。
- 5. 正統；保守 People were familiar with the soundness of the poet's taste. 人們熟悉這位詩人風格的保守性。
成長 growth (growing, increasing) 茁壯 prosperity (prosperous) 踏實 soundness (sound) 穩定 stability (stable) 可靠 reliability (reliable) 以上皆為名詞，括號內為形容詞
...long as you have a Federal Reserve there with no linkage to anything of soundness, uh......since 1971, uh......., the Congress has been reckless and...
...與 in 運用。 An imperfection, often concealed, that impairs soundness: a flaw in the crystal that caused it to shatter. See Synonyms...