- having an acid taste like lemon or vinegar；(of food, especially milk) having gone bad because of fermentation
- a drink made by mixing a spirit with lemon or lime juice
- make or become sour；make or become unpleasant, acrimonious, or difficult
- 1. having an acid taste like lemon or vinegar she sampled the wine and found it was sour 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of food, especially milk) having gone bad because of fermentation the kitchen smelled of sour milk 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having a rancid smell her breath was always sour
- 2. feeling or expressing resentment, disappointment, or anger he gave her a sour look the meeting ended on a sour note 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. (of soil) deficient in lime and usually dank.
- 4. (of petroleum or natural gas) containing a relatively high proportion of sulphur.
- 1. a drink made by mixing a spirit with lemon or lime juice a rum sour
- 1. make or become sour water soured with tamarind
- ▪ make or become unpleasant, acrimonious, or difficult a dispute soured relations between the two countries many friendships have soured over borrowed money 同義詞 反義詞