- 說話能力; 言語；口語
- 1. 說話能力; 言語 the power or faculty of speech 言語能力 in or by speech 以口頭形式
- 2. 口語 everyday speech 日常會話 direct/indirect or reported speech 直接／間接引語
- 3. 說話方式 clear or distinct speech 清楚的口齒
- 4. 演講 to give or make or deliver a speech 作演講 a speech on or about sb./sth. 關於某人／某事物的講話
- 5. 臺詞
1. the expression of or the ability to express thoughts and feelings by articulate sounds
2. a person's style of speaking
3. a formal address or discourse delivered to an audience
...40 補充： First of all, you need to understand what it meant by "Speech Act" ... read the one that is written for ESL ...
http://www.presentationmagazine.com/informative_speech_topic.htm 請自行下載 http://writing.colostate.edu/guides/speaking...style of delivery, you can be an effective "teacher" during your informative speech. Finally, you will get a chance to practice a type of speaking you will...
Your Signature Speech is a persuasive presentation you prepare to market your business to a live...'s MUCH longer and although it's technically a persuasive speech, it's not "salesy" at all. Provide lots of useful information...