- write or name the letters that form (a word) in correct sequence；(of letters) make up or form (a word)
verb: spell, 3rd person present: spells, gerund or present participle: spelling, past tense: spelled, past participle: spelled
- 1. write or name the letters that form (a word) in correct sequence Dolly spelled her name journals have a house style about how to spell
- ▪ (of letters) make up or form (a word) the letters spell the word ‘how’
- 2. be a sign or characteristic of she had the chic, efficient look that spells Milan
- ▪ mean or have as a result the plans would spell disaster for the economy
...s not all i have 'cause 變得悲傷並不是我的全部 因為 You put a spell on me 你對我下了咒 There's no escape when 我沒有任何退路...
...rarr; 兩個 n 在一起並不影響發 n 音，一樣發"比.ㄍ一ㄥ.擰"沒錯。 ● spelling要念"死杯喔領"還是"死杯喔影" → 唸"死杯喔領"沒錯，第一個 "l" 要唸出...
...expect conditions to get worse before they improve, some aren't spelling doom. 請問句中"spelling doom"是什麼意思呢？ 整句翻譯更好...