- a short period；a period spent in an activity
- allow (someone) to rest briefly by taking their place in an activity；take a brief rest
noun: spell, plural noun: spells
verb: spell, 3rd person present: spells, gerund or present participle: spelling, past tense: spelled, past participle: spelled
- 1. a short period I want to get away from racing for a spell 同義詞
- ▪ a period spent in an activity a spell of greenhouse work 同義詞
- ▪ a period of rest from work.
- ▪ a series of overs during a session of play in which a particular bowler bowls he usually produces only one good spell in a Test
- 1. allow (someone) to rest briefly by taking their place in an activity I got sleepy and needed her to spell me for a while at the wheel
- ▪ take a brief rest I'll spell for a bit
...s not all i have 'cause 變得悲傷並不是我的全部 因為 You put a spell on me 你對我下了咒 There's no escape when 我沒有任何退路...
...rarr; 兩個 n 在一起並不影響發 n 音，一樣發"比.ㄍ一ㄥ.擰"沒錯。 ● spelling要念"死杯喔領"還是"死杯喔影" → 唸"死杯喔領"沒錯，第一個 "l" 要唸出...
...expect conditions to get worse before they improve, some aren't spelling doom. 請問句中"spelling doom"是什麼意思呢？ 整句翻譯更好...