- expel large quantities of (something) rapidly and forcibly；be poured or forced out in large quantities
verb: spew, 3rd person present: spews, gerund or present participle: spewing, past tense: spewed, past participle: spewed
- 1. expel large quantities of (something) rapidly and forcibly buses were spewing out black clouds of exhaust 同義詞
- ▪ be poured or forced out in large quantities great screeds of paper spewed out of the computer 同義詞
- ▪ vomit he felt faint and nauseous—he had to get out before he spewed 同義詞
- 1. informal vomit.
- any illness marked by bouts of vomiting: there I got the dreadful rot, and Belyando spew
- expel large quantities of (something) rapidly and forcibly: buses were spewing out black clouds of exhaust
Oxford American Dictionary
生字的意思如下: 1. engulf: to surround and cover something or someone completely 2. spew: If something spews liquid or gas OR gas spews from something...
...裂隙 Hurricane 颶風,暴風雨 - eye(臺)風眼;中心 Volcano 火山 - spew噴出;放出 Tornado 龍捲風 - twister【氣象】【美】【口】旋風;卷風...
...sinew curfew ewe nephew shrew strew threw view interview review brandnew corkscrew spew stew withdrew obey abbey turkey medley trolley valley disobey barley parley...