spin something out
- make something last as long as possible；spend or occupy time aimlessly
- 1. make something last as long as possible
- 2. spend or occupy time aimlessly
- 3. dismiss a batsman or side by spin bowling
- make something last as long as possible
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
..., it's a slang. to indicate situation out of control, use "spin control" instead of "spin" only. "spin... viewed from different perspective or something has been going too far which...
...of the filaments of a spider's web 6. something connecting elements: a continuous... by the ancient Greeks to be spun, measured out, and cut by the Fates 9. mineral extract vein...
... like snowflakes as they spun around. 當他們旋轉的時候，就像雪花...fanfare of trumpets rang out. 他把克拉拉抱下雪橇，放在宮殿的..., each one showing something good to eat or drink. 第三組的舞者...