- 脊柱；刺; 刺毛
- 1. 脊柱 it sent shivers up and down my spine 這使我後背直冒涼氣
- 2. 刺; 刺毛
- 3. 書脊
- 4. 骨氣 a person who lacks spine 沒有骨氣的人
1. a series of vertebrae extending from the skull to the small of the back, enclosing the spinal cord and providing support for the thorax and abdomen; the backbone
2. the central feature or main source of strength of something
3. resolution or strength of character
4. any hard, pointed defensive projection or structure, such as a prickle of a hedgehog, a spike-like projection on a sea urchin, a sharp ray in a fish's fin, or a spike on the stem of a plant
「1. resolution or strength of character」的反義字
Spine of Scapula 肩胛骨脊 Trochlear notch 如滑車之關節部(骨緣...1. http://220.127.116.11/fang/course/c1_4.htm 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spine_of_scapula 3. http://tve.npust.edu.tw:8080/college/agriCulture/npus12/ii...
.... ....... Feel how the internal organs naturally flatten out against the spine with gravitational pull. 去感覺(妳的)腹內臟腑是如何的自然地隨著重力地心引力倚靠...
•Medical treatment whole spine mould suits of clothing until " malposition guide, cause"...stature amended the size and reach the even proportion. Medical treatment whole spine mould suits of function of clothing not only sculpture perfect stature...