- a series of vertebrae extending from the skull to the small of the back, enclosing the spinal cord and providing support for the thorax and abdomen; the backbone；a thing's central feature or main source of strength
noun: spine, plural noun: spines
- 1. a series of vertebrae extending from the skull to the small of the back, enclosing the spinal cord and providing support for the thorax and abdomen; the backbone a soft voice that sent a shiver down her spine 同義詞
- ▪ a thing's central feature or main source of strength players who will form the spine of our team 同義詞
- ▪ resolution or strength of character. 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the part of a book's jacket or cover that encloses the inner edges of the pages, facing outward when the book is on a shelf and typically bearing the title and the author's name.
- 3. any hard, pointed defensive projection or structure, such as a prickle of a hedgehog, a spike-like projection on a sea urchin, a sharp ray in a fish's fin, or a spike on the stem of a plant. 同義詞
- 4. a tall mass of viscous lava extruded from a volcano the Mt. Pelee spine was exceptional only for its extreme height—over 300 meters
Spine of Scapula 肩胛骨脊 Trochlear notch 如滑車之關節部(骨緣...1. http://188.8.131.52/fang/course/c1_4.htm 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spine_of_scapula 3. http://tve.npust.edu.tw:8080/college/agriCulture/npus12/ii...
.... ....... Feel how the internal organs naturally flatten out against the spine with gravitational pull. 去感覺(妳的)腹內臟腑是如何的自然地隨著重力地心引力倚靠...
•Medical treatment whole spine mould suits of clothing until " malposition guide, cause"...stature amended the size and reach the even proportion. Medical treatment whole spine mould suits of function of clothing not only sculpture perfect stature...