- (of a building) having a room or rooms higher than others by less than a whole storey；(of a room) having its floor on two levels.
- a split-level building.
- 1. (of a building) having a room or rooms higher than others by less than a whole storey a large split-level house
- ▪ (of a room) having its floor on two levels.
- 2. (of a cooker) having the oven and hob in separately installed units.
- 1. a split-level building.
...and China](主詞) are holding their highest-level talks (更高層次的對話) 接入時間副詞子句 since splitting (有分開的意思) amid (類似 among，此只在....之中)a civil war 65 years ago...
...the blocks that could potentially cause this issue are the top level blocks DAC_REF_TRIM, DAC_R2R_SPLIT_VC and the GM_AMP. 就這些證據發現，造成本...
.... The experiment was laid out in RCBD with Split Plot arrangement. Soil pH at two levels was placed in main plot while various chemicals ...