- an act of spending money freely or extravagantly；a large or excessive amount of something
- spend (money) freely or extravagantly
verb: splurge, 3rd person present: splurges, gerund or present participle: splurging, past tense: splurged, past participle: splurged
noun: splurge, plural noun: splurges
- 1. an act of spending money freely or extravagantly the annual pre-Christmas splurge
- ▪ a large or excessive amount of something there has recently been a splurge of teach-yourself books
- 1. spend (money) freely or extravagantly I'd splurged about $2,500 on clothes we splurged on T-bone steaks
- an act of spending money freely or extravagantly: the annual pre-Christmas splurge
- spend (money) freely or extravagantly: I'd splurged about £2,500 on clothes we splurged on T-bone steaks
... less-expensive items, while those who anticipated long-term regret splurged. 把它拆開來 Those who anticipated short-term regret bought...
...相連。後面的and是連接本句的兩個對等的子句。 2. When others splurged, Norway saved its money, earned largely from oil ...
...的人是我~你怎麼捨得我難過 You are my favorite one,why you splurge make me sad?