- an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment；entertainment; fun
- wear or display (a distinctive or noticeable item)；amuse oneself or play in a lively, energetic way
verb: sport, 3rd person present: sports, gerund or present participle: sporting, past tense: sported, past participle: sported
noun: sport, plural noun: sports
- 1. an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment team sports such as baseball and soccer a sports center
- ▪ dated entertainment; fun it was considered great sport to trip him up
- ▪ archaic a source of amusement or entertainment I do not wish to show myself the sport of a man like Williams
- 2. informal a person who behaves in a good or specified way in response to teasing, defeat, or a similarly trying situation go on, be a sport! Angela's a bad sport
- 3. an animal or plant showing abnormal or striking variation from the parent type, especially in form or color, as a result of spontaneous mutation.
- 1. wear or display (a distinctive or noticeable item) he was sporting a huge handlebar mustache 同義詞
- 2. amuse oneself or play in a lively, energetic way the children sported in the water 同義詞
sport 名詞－體育【集合的】 Tammy is fond of sport. （Tammy愛好體育。） 名詞－運動【個別的】 Baseball and football...
What sport 疑問句可不可以加S 1.What sport do you like? 2.What sports...請聰明的人幫我回答這問題 > 並且詳細解釋原因 < 1. sport 若當不可數名詞時,乃指"ㄧ切戶外運動或消遣". They like sport...
indoor sport 室內運動 outdoor sport 戶外運動 在這裡sport是一種通稱 所以只單指室內運動和...種運動 這個時候，這些運動就可以加s EX: Three kinds of sports are included indoor sport. sport car跑車，加複數就要變成sports...