- marked with spots；having pimples
- 1. marked with spots a spotty purple flower 同義詞
- ▪ having pimples a spotty youth 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ of uneven quality; patchy his spotty record on the environment 同義詞 反義詞
- marked with spots: a spotty purple flower
Oxford American Dictionary
Two weeks (1) , one man left Spotty in the park, (2) Spotty became a.... 【中譯】兩個禮拜前，有個人把Spotty留在公園，而（or所以）Spotty就變成流浪狗...
...quot;a field patched with ice and snow"; "the wall had a spotty speckled effect"; "a black-and-white spotted cow" 在網路...
因為 obtain, report, construct 不可當最授予動詞用