- a young unfledged pigeon.；the flesh of young pigeon as food
- (of a person) short and fat
noun: squab, plural noun: squabs
- 1. a young unfledged pigeon.
- ▪ the flesh of young pigeon as food roast squab
- 2. British the padded back or side of a vehicle seat.
- ▪ a thick stuffed cushion, especially one covering the seat of a chair or sofa.
- 1. archaic (of a person) short and fat a squab, square-featured personage
- pigeon pie.
- a young unfledged pigeon.
- (of a person) short and fat: a squab, square-featured personage
Oxford American Dictionary