- 嘎嘎的叫聲; 咯咯的叫聲；大聲抱怨; 大聲抗議
過去式：squawked 過去分詞：squawked 現在分詞：squawking
- 1. 嘎嘎叫 the parrot squawked loudly and flew away 鸚鵡尖聲叫著飛走了
- 2. 大聲抱怨 to squawk about sth. 嚷嚷著抱怨某事物
- 1. 嘎嘎的叫聲; 咯咯的叫聲
- 2. 大聲抱怨; 大聲抗議 he let out a squawk of protest 他嚷嚷著抗議
1. (of a bird) make a loud, harsh noise
2. complain or protest about something
3. a loud, harsh, or discordant noise made by a bird or a person
4. a complaint or protest
...which the bank saw nearby the body also conveniently to snatch the handbag this woman squawk to pray for rescue soon the police to rush the bastard finally to catch this woman and the...
...!""Gobble, gobble, gobble...""Buck-buck-buck... squawk!""Meow."OtherAll of the aboveI don't make animal...
... and geese And ducks for the town to see and hear, Squawking just as noisily as they can, And each loud "pa-pa-geeee! pa-pa-gaack! pa-pa...