- a sports arena with tiers of seats for spectators.；(in ancient Rome or Greece) a track for a foot race or chariot race.
noun: stadium, plural noun: stadia
- 1. a sports arena with tiers of seats for spectators.
- ▪ (in ancient Rome or Greece) a track for a foot race or chariot race.
- 2. an ancient Roman or Greek measure of length, about 185 meters.
- a sports stadium in Wembley, north-western London. The FA Cup Final and the England football ...
- an athletic or sports ground with tiers of seats for spectators.
...and other equipment for exercising the body and increasing strength stadium: a large enclosed area of land with rows of seats around the...
你好，這個在字典裡就找得到了喔。 soccer = (名詞)足球 stadium = (名詞)體育場，運動場，球場，競技場 所以 soccer stadium = 足球場 希望對你有幫助。^_^
The main stadium in central Atlanta is still abuilding, but venues for 14 of the...