- a male deer.；a social gathering attended by men only
- without a partner at a social gathering
noun: stag, plural noun: stags
- 1. a male deer.
- 2. a social gathering attended by men only:
a stag event
- 3. a person who attends a social gathering unaccompanied by a partner:
they have a rule against stags
- 4. a person who applies for shares in a new issue with a view to selling at once for a profit.
- 1. without a partner at a social gathering:
a lot of boys went stag
指鹿為馬 Calling a Stag a Horse (Talk Black into White) 我國古時候，有...這是名駒。」 One day, he was presenting the emperor with a stag and said, "This is a horse." 在場的百官畏於他的...
鍬形蟲 - STAG BEETLE，公的25-75mm長，母的30-45mm長http://www.arkive.org/species...
...以下是我加網路整理後大概的解釋。 stag hunt─獵鹿理論 這是盧梭說的一個寓言：一群飢餓的原始人圍成一圈，向一...