- the method of presenting a play or other dramatic performance；the organizing of a public event or protest
noun: staging, plural noun: stagings
- 1. the method of presenting a play or other dramatic performance the quality of staging and design one of the better stagings of
- ▪ the organizing of a public event or protest the fourteenth staging of the championships
- 2. North American the activity or practice of styling and furnishing a property for sale in such a way as to enhance its attractiveness to potential buyers home staging has become a huge trend in the real estate industry learn how staging can help you sell faster and at a higher price point
- 3. a stage or set of stages or temporary platforms arranged as a support for performers or between different levels of scaffolding pairs of ladders can be bridged with staging men at work on high stagings
- 4. diagnosis or classification of the particular stage reached by a progressive disease.
- 5. the arrangement of stages in a rocket or spacecraft.
- ▪ the separation and jettisoning of a stage from the remainder of a rocket when its propellant is spent.
「S」跟「T」兩個都是氣音發音的子音（正確的念法只有氣聲），當「S」與「T」連在一起以「St」的形式出現時，「t」要發『d』的聲音，所以要念成「ㄙ－ㄉㄟ－ㄐㄩ」。同理，「t」也要發『d』的聲音還有： Student Study...
我只知道如果是: stage foam machine 指的是製造舞台泡沫效果的機器 如果是 on stage foam ball 是指麥克風...
Exit, stage right指風光下台，或見好就收。通常用於形容之前成就不錯，或光景良好的人事物，當趁著未走下坡時退出。 與Exit, stage right相反的是Exit, stage left。指的則是景況不風光，或不佳時，安靜...