- loyal, reliable, and hardworking；strongly built and sturdy
- a loyal, reliable, and hardworking supporter or participant in an organization or team
noun: stalwart, plural noun: stalwarts
- 1. loyal, reliable, and hardworking he remained a stalwart supporter of the cause
- ▪ strongly built and sturdy he was of stalwart build
- 1. a loyal, reliable, and hardworking supporter or participant in an organization or team the stalwarts of the Ladies' Auxiliary
...羅馬神話中愛神的情人 有完美的臉蛋與身材) 2006-06-12 15:33:53 補充： 8. a stalwart健壯的人9. a stag 雄鹿10. a stun 令人震驚的事物;令人驚歎的事物-->哇...
...表示後面為獨立子句, 要有本身的主要動詞were) 7.Only a few stalwart businesspeople insist upon wearing thre-piece suits with long-sleeved...
...appearance I like sports that sports can let oneself look very stalwart I will go to dance international standard dance or Yoga too. To forge...