- involving, done by, or engaged in by people standing up；(of comedy or a comedian) performed or performing by standing in front of an audience and telling jokes
- a comedian who performs by standing in front of an audience and telling jokes.；stand-up comedy
noun: stand-up, plural noun: stand-ups
- 1. involving, done by, or engaged in by people standing up:
a stand-up party
- 2. (of comedy or a comedian) performed or performing by standing in front of an audience and telling jokes:
a stand-up comic
his stand-up routine depends on improvised observations
- 3. (of a fight or argument) involving direct confrontation:
she had a stand-up row with her husband
- 4. courageous and loyal in a combative way:
he was a stand-up kind of guy
I was strong, I was stand-up, I could take anything
- 5. designed to stay upright or erect:
indigo blue shirts with stand-up collars
- 1. a comedian who performs by standing in front of an audience and telling jokes.
- 2. stand-up comedy:
he began doing stand-up when he was fifteen
- 3. a brief monologue by a television news reporter:
Coleman left the media pack doing stand-ups on the roof
- 4. a short meeting of a kind held regularly by people working on a project together, at which participants discuss their progress and typically stand rather than sit:
for us daily stand-ups were a huge help
- 5. a fight or argument involving direct confrontation:
we have had stand-ups, pitch invasions, and red cards
曲名：STAND UP唄：越前リョーマ（皆川純子） 流れる景色の中で... KA ME YO U!」 ＊ STAND UP！STAND UP！＊ STAND UP...
stand up comedy 美式喜劇演員的脫口秀 他們通常都是一個人站在舞台上 拿著麥克風一直不斷地說笑話 因為一直都是站著 所以習慣上就說 stand up comedy 我給你一個 youtube 網站參考 http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=qY5AVBSjTAQ...
先說簡單的部分: 1. stand up comedy: 通常把前兩個字寫成 stand-up , 整個片語的意思是 "單人...句寫成: Schumman is known for his stand up comedy and entertainment as well as a more serious look at life. (除了...