- cause (something) to conform to a standard；adopt (something) as one's standard
verb: standardize, 3rd person present: standardizes, gerund or present participle: standardizing, past tense: standardized, past participle: standardized
- 1. cause (something) to conform to a standard the editors failed to standardize the spelling of geographic names
- ▪ adopt (something) as one's standard we could standardize on U.S. equipment
- ▪ determine the properties of by comparison with a standard.
- cause (something) to conform to a standard: in quoting from the letters, I have standardized the spelling and punctuation
Team meetings must be documented using standardized meetings. Opinions and other written statements must...
standardize...是一個動詞 v.t. 1. make conform to a standard (使符合標準) n. [U] standardization ...就是standardize的名詞型態