- severe or bare in appearance or outline；unpleasantly or sharply clear
- 1. severe or bare in appearance or outline the ridge formed a stark silhouette against the sky 同義詞 sharply delineated, sharp, sharply defined, well focused, crisp, ... 更多反義詞 fuzzy, indistinct, pleasant, comfortable, ornate
- ▪ unpleasantly or sharply clear his position is in stark contrast to that of his opponent the stark reality of life for millions of young people 同義詞 blunt, bald, bare, simple, straightforward, ... 更多反義詞 disguised
- 2. complete; sheer he came running back in stark terror 同義詞 sheer, utter, complete, absolute, total, ... 更多
- ▪ rare completely naked.
- 3. archaic, literary stiff, rigid, or incapable of movement a human body lying stiff and stark by the stream
- ▪ physically strong or powerful the dragoons were stark fellows