- severe or bare in appearance or outline；unpleasantly or sharply clear
- 1. severe or bare in appearance or outline the ridge formed a stark silhouette against the sky 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ unpleasantly or sharply clear his position is in stark contrast to that of Curran the stark reality of life for millions of young people 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. complete; sheer he came running back in stark terror 同義詞
- ▪ rare completely naked.
- 3. archaic, literary stiff, rigid, or incapable of movement a human body lying stiff and stark by the stream
- ▪ physically strong or powerful the dragoons were stark fellows