- 以...開始; 開始
- 1. 以...開始; 開始 Have you started on your next book yet? 你已經開始寫下一本書了嗎？ We have three rooms to decorate altogether. I think we'd better start on the dining room. 我們一共要裝飾三個房間, 我想我們最好從餐廳開始。
- 開始責備 she started on at me again about getting some new clothes 她因為我買了幾件新衣服又開始數落我了
- 開始批評; 開始斥責; 開始衝…叫嚷 she started in on me for being late 她因為我遲到了而數落我
- 開始抱怨 don't start on about him not having a job 不要埋怨他沒有工作
- 使某人開始進行某事 What started him off on this crazy idea? 他這個荒唐的主意是哪兒來的? Don't start her off on one of her boring stories. 不要惹她說她那些乏味的故事。
- 【口】對某人批評(或責罵、嚷叫) He started in on us again for poor work. 因為我們幹得不好, 他又數落開了。
A. Start now on , ( this is not a grammar mistake...put in a sentence like "from now on, I will listen to my mom... as " afterwards, government started to care about its people"...
... should do it. But I would start on wild takes. 「這樣應該就行了，但如果是我...天馬行空的點子」。 所以 But I would start on wild takes 整句我才翻譯成「我會先從天馬行空...
... he'd phone back first thing tomorrow. 你的句子Could we start on it first thing tomorrow morning, then? 在first thing用法上沒錯，用上述...