- the quality not shaking or moving；the quality of being controlled, and not faltering or wavering
- 1. the quality not shaking or moving I admire the steadiness of her hands
- ▪ the quality of being controlled, and not faltering or wavering his voice loses steadiness when pushed the steadiness of his gaze
- ▪ the quality of being sensible, reliable, and self-restrained we got a glimpse of the steadiness and maturity we need to steer through this crisis
- 2. the quality of being regular, even, and continuous in development, frequency, or intensity the relative steadiness of prices during 2013 was an indication that the market was adequately supplied
- the quality not shaking or moving: I admire the steadiness of her hands
Oxford American Dictionary
...out Set: to establish the goals/standards/rules Steadiness: reliability, trustworthiness Strength Spirit: enthusiasm Sentiment...
...的翻譯吧..1.Equilibrium is a word that implies balance or steadiness."Equilibrium"(平衡)這個字的含義是平衡或是穩定的意思2...
...sedateness; placidity. 資料來源(3): WordNet (r) 2.0 [wn] calmness n 1: steadiness of mind under stress; "he accepted their problems...