過去式：stole 過去分詞：stolen 現在分詞：stealing
- 1. 偷
to steal sth. from sb./sth. 偷某人／某處的某物
to steal sb.'s heart 博得某人的歡心
- 2. 偷偷奪取
to steal an idea 剽竊觀點
to steal a few minutes' sleep/peace 偷閒睡幾分鐘／享受幾分鐘的安靜
- 1. 偷盜
to steal from sb. 偷某人的東西
to steal from a car/house 從汽車／房子裡偷東西
- 2. 偷偷移動
to steal up on sb. 躡手躡腳靠近某人
to steal away 溜走
- 1. 便宜貨
the watch was a steal! 那塊手表等於白送！
- 2. 偷盜
1. take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it
2. dishonestly pass off (another person's ideas) as one's own
3. take the opportunity to give or share (a kiss) when it is not expected or when people are not watching
4. move somewhere quietly or surreptitiously
5. an act of stealing something
I found the money stolen. 如果講 I found the money was stolen...發現車子被偷了) 所以 I found the money stolen.(o) I found the money was stolen...
My purse was stolen on the bus. 我的包包在公車上被偷了. I was robbed. 我被...
.... 瑪莉每兩週(讓人)做一次頭髮. John had his bicycle stolen yesterday. 約翰的腳踏車昨天被(讓人給)偷了. 3. 主詞(的行為)造成(或遭致)受詞...