- 水蒸氣; 蒸汽動力; 失去活力；蒸汽機車
過去式：steamed 過去分詞：steamed 現在分詞：steaming
- 1. 水蒸氣; 蒸汽動力; 失去活力 engines powered by steam 蒸汽機 to let off or blow off steam 消耗精力
- 2. 蒸汽機車 the age of steam 蒸汽時代
- 3. 水汽 my breath turned to steam in the cold 我呼出的氣在寒冷的天氣中化成了汽霧
- 1. 蒸煮 add the mussels and leave them to steam 加上貽貝，然後蒸一蒸
- 2. 散發蒸汽 a kettle was steaming on the stove 水壺在爐子上冒著蒸汽 a mug of steaming hot coffee 一大杯熱氣騰騰的咖啡
- 3. 形成水汽 the roofs were steaming in the early-morning sunlight 在清晨的陽光下，屋頂上冒出了汽霧
- 4. 靠蒸汽動力行駛 the boat steamed across the lake 汽船駛過湖面
- 5. 快速行進 to steam down the motorway at 100 mph 以100英里的時速沿著高速公路疾馳 she steamed out of his office when she heard this 她聽到這話後衝出了他的辦公室
- 1. 蒸 steamed fish 清蒸魚
steam: KK:  DJ:  n.[U] 1. 蒸汽,水蒸汽;水汽;蒸汽壓力 Who invented the steam engine? 誰發明了蒸汽機? 2. 【口】精力;氣力 He had...
It is steaming hot. It is too hot to breathe in and out. 熱氣騰騰的，熱得呼吸...很熱，因為蒸汽(steam)比沸水(boiling water)更熱(高於100℃)，蒸餸(steaming food)就是用這個原理哩！ 2010-04-24 22:44:03 補充： 答2010-04-24 09:12:22...
The steam going through the nozzle, gives a whistle. 蒸汽流過噴嘴發出哨音...否定句要用either. 2009-08-10 15:48:46 補充： 鍋爐(Boiler)或蒸汽產生器(Steam Generator)所裝置的Blow-down Valave, Blow-off...