- relating to a star or stars；featuring or having the quality of a star performer or performers
- 1. relating to a star or stars stellar structure and evolution
- 2. informal featuring or having the quality of a star performer or performers a stellar cast had been assembled
- ▪ exceptionally good; outstanding his restaurant has received stellar ratings in the guides
- relating to a star or stars: stellar structure and evolution
Oxford American Dictionary
...l.yimg.com/f/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_1.gif 下方翻譯供您參考: U are stellar 你是最主要的. stellar是形容詞 , 有下列意義: ①星的 ②星形的...
...意思 所以 A less-than-ideal design. 一個不太理想的設計 A less-than-stellar performance. 一個水準不怎麼樣的表演 A less-than-helpful suggestion 一個沒有...
Yesterday was a stellar night, But my heart filled in sorrow was rainy. By...