- 堅持; 衷于
- 1. 堅持; 衷于 He is still sticking to his story that his car was stolen and later retrieved. 他仍然堅持認為他的汽車是失而復得的。 Everybody should stick to his post. 每個人都應堅持崗位。
- 不放棄或不改變某事物; 堅持或維持某事物 Would you like some wine? No, I'll stick to beer, thanks. “你喝點葡萄酒嗎?” “不, 謝謝你, 我還是喝啤酒吧。” We don't want to hear your opinions; stick to the facts! 我們不想聽你的想法, 只講事實！
- 做自己分內的事 You'd better stick to your last. 你最好還是做自己分內的事。
- 堅持不讓步 Stick firmly to your guns. 堅持自己的主張, 不要讓步。
- 堅持不讓步 Stick firmly to your guns. 堅持自己的主張，不要讓步。
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stick+it stick it to (someone), Slang. to take advantage of; treat unfairly...www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stick%20it%20to%20her stick it to her = To have sexual intercourse with a girl...
sticking to the carcasses of dead policies 停留在舊的政策 這是一個metaphor... = 殘骸 例: We should adapt to the changing environment, instead of sticking to the carcasses of dead policies. 我們應該適應變動的環境，而不...
Stick to your ribs 的英文諺語是比喻模樣食物在您吃下后有撐著的感覺...才讓您吃完會很滿足的大餐。 舉例說明： 1. That rice dumpling really stick to your ribs！ 剛才吃的那個肉粽真是撐死了！ 2. This...