- inability to move easily and without pain；the quality of being firm and difficult to bend or move
- 1. inability to move easily and without pain stretching exercises ease stiffness in the legs headache and neck stiffness
- ▪ the quality of being firm and difficult to bend or move the stiffness of the cotton the stiffness of a boot affects the mobility of the foot
- ▪ the quality of not being relaxed or friendly one flaw is the scholarly stiffness of the academics there is none of the stiffness of formal restaurants
- 2. the quality of being severe or strong no mean feat given the stiffness of the competition
- inability to move easily and without pain: stretching exercises ease stiffness in the legs headache and neck stiffness
a. The stiffness of pure metals versus metal composites. 純金屬與複合金屬勁度... on the left,uses a wider body frame to provide greater stiffness than the traditional design (right),thereby giving greater power . 勁度的...
Head Size 頭部尺寸 Weight 重量 Balance 平衡 String Pattern 弦的格局 Length 長度 Stiffness 剛度 Beam Width
...all that way, my legs were <stiff>, but the STIFFNESS didn't last long. STIFFNESS是STIFF衍生的名詞,雖然STIFF...