- 胃; 感覺想吐；腹部
- 欣然接受; 喜歡和…相處；吃得下
過去式：stomached 過去分詞：stomached 現在分詞：stomaching
- 1. 胃; 感覺想吐 he says he's got a pain in his stomach 他說他胃疼 my stomach started rumbling with hunger 我的肚子餓得開始咕咕叫了
- 2. 腹部 she kicked him in the stomach 她踢在他的肚子上 a dog lying on its stomach 一條趴著的狗
- 3. 胃口 she had no stomach for the leftover stew/to eat anything 她不想吃剩下的燉菜／甚麼也不想吃
- 4. 慾望 he had no stomach for a fight 他不想打架
- 1. 欣然接受; 喜歡和…相處 I can’t stomach violent films 我不喜歡暴力影片 I find him very hard to stomach 我發現很難和他相處
- 2. 吃得下 she couldn’t stomach any breakfast 她早飯一點都吃不下
1. the internal organ in which the major part of the digestion of food occurs, being (in humans and many mammals) a pear-shaped enlargement of the alimentary canal linking the oesophagus to the small intestine
2. an appetite for food or drink
3. a desire or inclination for something involving conflict or difficulty
兩者是一樣的都是"令人做嘔"的意思 stomach-turning (adj) Synonyms: ..., noise is unavoidable. Gay marriage ban a stomach turner(意思是說禁止同性戀結婚很令人反胃)
...www.t-tapp.com/articles/flatstomach/startpos.jpg 2." My stomach flattened against my spine" =肚子空空如也 2009-03-28 18:07:55...
I have this awful pit in my stomach 劍拔弩 張 [ 無法忍受........之..... ] Ex; . Both the...