- an apparatus for cooking or heating that operates by burning fuel or using electricity.；a hothouse for plants.
- treat (an object) by heating it in a stove in order to apply a desired surface coating.；raise (plants) in a hothouse.
verb: stove, 3rd person present: stoves, gerund or present participle: stoving, past tense: stoved, past participle: stoved
- 1. an apparatus for cooking or heating that operates by burning fuel or using electricity.
- ▪ a hothouse for plants.
- 1. treat (an object) by heating it in a stove in order to apply a desired surface coating.
- 2. British raise (plants) in a hothouse.
1.gas stove瓦斯爐;燃氣爐 2.gas burner [名詞 (C)] 煤氣燈; 煤氣灶(大英百科全書...
Radiant Ring Stove: 螺旋式電熱爐 https://www.google.com.tw/search?q=radiant+ring+stove&hl=en&biw...search?hl=en&biw=1366&bih=628&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=solid+hot+plate+stove&oq=solid+hot+plate+stove&gs_l=img.3...7213.9433.0.97184.108.40.206.0.0.0.35.220.127.116.11....0...1c.1j4.58...
I've had the stove lighted. Pa's had his hands burned...the stove lighted. have had 是現在完成式。而 had the stove lighted 是 「使役動詞＋受詞＋p.p.」的句型，表示叫人家將某件事物...