- dried stalks of grain, used especially as fodder or as material for thatching, packing, or weaving；a single dried stalk of grain
noun: straw, plural noun: straws
- 1. dried stalks of grain, used especially as fodder or as material for thatching, packing, or weaving a straw hat
- ▪ a single dried stalk of grain the tramp sat chewing a straw
- ▪ a pale yellow colour like that of straw.
- 2. a thin hollow tube of paper or plastic for sucking drink from a glass or bottle.
“straw man proaosal”是指一個簡單的初稿，主要希望能夠帶來持續討論，激發更多更新...不吝持續增修並做必要的修改 2006-01-19 12:04:10 補充： 抱歉誤植 應是"straw man proposal"
draw the short straw 抓到短籤 是說他的小孩運氣比較不好, 抽到不好的籤, 比較像爸爸 (條件較差) 不像媽媽 (條件較好).
Something arranged randomly by small sharped pointer sticks. Also called: to cast lots to draw lots to draw cuts a ballot drawing a lottery