- a long, narrow strip of material used as a decoration or symbol；a banner headline in a newspaper
noun: streamer, plural noun: streamers
- 1. a long, narrow strip of material used as a decoration or symbol plastic party streamers a streamer of smoke
- ▪ a banner headline in a newspaper a streamer head in the student paper
- ▪ a fly with feathers attached a streamer fly
- ▪ an elongated mass of luminous matter, e.g. in aurorae or the sun's corona above active sunspot regions coronal streamers may travel 140 million km into space
- 2. short for tape streamer
- a long, narrow strip of material used as a decoration or symbol: plastic party streamers a streamer of smoke
Oxford American Dictionary
...公分)的玩具，以防阻發生勒斃情事。 • Think about using festive streamers rather than balloons which can break and lodge in children's ...
...anddecorated. Brilliantly colored paper flowers, chains streamers, fansand lanterns can be seen everywhere. Favors, presents...
...アジュバンド(免疫増強剤) 3.チタンアパタイト(鈦磷灰石) 4.ストリーマ(Streamer磁帶機) 5.フン(糞便) 6.カモガヤ (一種稻科的植物 鴨茅草) ps大大 你原本...