- Susan was completely weighed down by the stress of examinations. 蘇珊被考試的壓力壓垮了。
- The English teacher stressed the importance of reading aloud. 英語老師強調了朗讀的重要性。
- to be under/suffer from stress 在壓力下／有精神壓力
emotional/mental/nervous stress 感情負擔／思想負擔／精神壓力
- to stress the importance of sth. 強調某事物的重要性
it must be stressed that this disease is very rare 必須著重指出，這種病很罕見
- stop stressing about your exams 別再擔心考試了
Sentence stress Teach us how sentence stress changes the meaning of a... for emphasis.For example, I like the girl.1. If stress is on I, it emphasizes not anyone else like her.2...
Stresses usually come from something that you are having difficulty to handle or ...don’t know how to handle them correctly. I usually handle my stresses by doing something that I enjoy and will make me happy. The...
...than some stonier sites, where the vines were too "stressed". 譯文：像Rocca delle Maice 這樣黏土質地的葡萄園的收成比...