- 伸出；拉緊; 繃緊; 鋪開
- 1. 躺下 to stretch out on sth./in front of sth. 躺在某物上／在某物的前面
- 2. 延伸 fields and hills stretched out as far as the eye could see 田野和山巒向遠方延伸至視野所及之處 the woods seem to stretch out to the horizon 森林似乎一直延伸到了地平線的盡頭
- 3. 延續 the moment seemed to stretch out endlessly 那一刻似乎無休無止
- 1. 伸出 to stretch out one's hand/arm towards sb./sth. 朝某人／某物伸出手／手臂 he stretched out his hand to the telephone 他伸手去拿電話
- 2. 拉緊; 繃緊; 鋪開 they stretch out the hides and leave them in the sun to dry 他們把獸皮鋪開，放在太陽底下晒乾
- 3. 延長 he tried to stretch out the script with two extra scenes 他試圖多加兩幕劇來拖長這劇本 I stretched my speech out to an hour 我把演說延長至一小時
Stretch out your hands 伸出你的援手Be concerned with the minority ethnicity關心少數族群 還有~~To care about disadvantage groups. 關懷弱勢團體
...句子也要以助動詞在句首正確方式呈現 go around and around才有不停轉圈圈的感覺 stretch out to infinity 延伸到無限) If it’s a circle, should we cut it off or spin...
...that youth within noisy coast line(Cao) memory proud of declaration (Light)stretch out hands can embrace each other whole world(Cao) to believe all dream to certainly...