- loud and harsh; grating；presenting a point of view, especially a controversial one, in an excessively and unpleasantly forceful way
- 1. loud and harsh; grating his voice had become increasingly sharp, almost strident
- ▪ presenting a point of view, especially a controversial one, in an excessively and unpleasantly forceful way public pronouncements on the crisis became less strident
- ▪ another term for sibilant
- (of a sound) loud and harsh; grating: his voice had become increasingly strident
現在完成式： 在現在說話時間點之前的某個時間，而到底是幾年幾月幾點幾分等精確的時間不是重點，不過不能使用現在完成式來表達「特定時間」，如yesterday，last week，when I lived in Japan等等。但可以跟不確定的時間點來連用，如ever，never...
so = in this manner it = our communication/conversation And so it would go. = Our conversation would proceed in this manner. 隨後，我們的對話就會像剛剛這樣。 （怎樣？老爹繼續對我的作文一樣一樣挑毛病。）
慾望為自已裝飾物是一樣老的像人類。給自己或其他人特別, 忍受禮物手段表達根本價值和返回到事精華。焦點在精華是這些新收藏區別的特點。他們是characterful 和清楚, 和他們的被克制的設計立場為持久審美質量。由於這是豐富我們的生活- 像生活的簡單的事: 簡單地珍貴。"... 字符...