- (especially of hair) resembling string in being long and thin；(of a person) tall, wiry, and thin
- 1. (especially of hair) resembling string in being long and thin her hair was stringy and uncombed 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) tall, wiry, and thin he had the thin, stringy look of a rider 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of food) containing tough fibres and so hard to eat the meat was a bit stringy but delicious 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a liquid) viscous; forming strings.
- (especially of hair) resembling string; long, thin, and lusterless: her hair was stringy and uncombed
Oxford American Dictionary
With her mother being French and her father being Turkish , Blanche learned both languages when she was growing up although she mostly speaks English now because she is...
...一個人對運動不熟,這些也可參考: He's awkward. He's stringy. He's lanky. Butterfingers! He has two...
...冰淇淋的 scoop, 所以 scoop可當動詞 --->scoop out the guts (seeds and stringy membrane) 把南瓜的果肉作成南瓜派--->Use fresh pumkin to make/bake pumkin...