過去式：struggled 過去分詞：struggled 現在分詞：struggling
- 1. 鬥爭 a power struggle 權力鬥爭 a struggle against drug dealers/for independence 打擊毒販／爭取獨立的鬥爭
- 2. 打鬥 to be injured in or during a struggle 在扭打中受傷 there were no signs of a struggle at the murder scene 凶殺現場沒有搏鬥的痕跡
- 3. 奮鬥 they won't succeed without a struggle 他們不努力就不會成功
- 4. 難事 it was a real struggle to be ready on time 要按時做好準備確非易事 I had a struggle to convince them 說服他們我費了很大力氣
- 1. 奮鬥 she struggled for breath 她費力地喘著氣 a country struggling for independence 爭取獨立的國家
- 2. 爭奪 to struggle for power 爭奪權力
- 3. 抗爭 he struggled against cancer for two years 他同癌症抗爭了兩年 she struggled with her conscience before talking to the police 她經過一番良心上的鬥爭，終於對警方說了
- 4. 打鬥; 掙扎 to struggle with sb. 與某人搏鬥 I struggled and screamed for help 我掙扎著，高聲呼救
- 5. 艱難地行進; 艱難地做 we struggled to the top of the hill 我們吃力地爬上山頂 we eventually managed to struggle back to the camp 我們終於掙扎著回到了營地
- 6. 處於困境 new authors are struggling in the present climate 新作家在當前的環境中處境艱難
1. make forceful or violent efforts to get free of restraint or constriction
2. engage in conflict
3. strive to achieve or attain something in the face of difficulty or resistance
4. make one's way with difficulty
5. a forceful or violent effort to get free of restraint or resist attack
6. a conflict or contest
7. a determined effort under difficulties
8. a very difficult task
The patient is struggling against suicidal tendencies. 這位患者極力在抗拒自殺的念頭。 struggle 在...
vi. (不及物動詞 intransitive verb) 奮鬥;鬥爭[(+for/against/with)][+to-v] They struggled for peace. 他們為和平而戰。 The old man has been struggling...
... it increasingly important for companies to save money. A. Struggling B. Struggled C. Struggles D. Struggle...