- short and thick
- a squat bottle of beer typically holding 375 cl.；a pair of men's brief shorts.
noun: stubby, plural noun: stubbies
- 1. short and thick Bob pointed with a stubby finger 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. Australian, New Zealand informal a squat bottle of beer typically holding 375 cl.
- 2. Australian, New Zealand trademark a pair of men's brief shorts.
- a very large bottle of beer, typically 2.25 litres: he walked in carrying a Darwin stubby, which he would sink before dinner
- an insulated sleeve into which a small beer bottle may be inserted to be kept cool: the barman produced two black stubby holders with the hotel's name emblazoned on them
- (of a person) stupid or slightly mad
- short and thick: Bloom pointed with a stubby finger
Oxford American Dictionary