- a room where an artist, photographer, sculptor, etc. works；a place where cinema films are made or produced.
noun: studio, plural noun: studios
- 1. a room where an artist, photographer, sculptor, etc. works mostly the painting is done in the studio, working from drawings
- ▪ a place where cinema films are made or produced.
- ▪ a place where musical or sound recordings are made the Department of Music has a professional recording studio
- ▪ a room from which television programmes are broadcast, or in which they are recorded the broadcasts will be transmitted from the Middlesbrough studios
- ▪ a place where performers, especially dancers, practise and exercise its dance studio is spacious enough to cater for aerobics classes
- 2. a film or television production company the big names are being snapped up by major studios in the film capital a big-budget contract with a major studio
- 3. a studio flat all apartments and studios have private facilities
otherwise,he jumps wholeheartedly into big studio productions like last year's The Dark Knight...studio 是 movie studio、 file studio 的簡稱，就是 「電影公司」 的意思，所以 big studio productions 就是 「大電影公司製作的影片」。 otherwise 是說 「除了...
The Studio A has both the Innovation,initial and special meaning...style in figures of Speech. Hence An artist's studio=Studio artist. Hence for your Studio Xxx...
...棚內。」或「現在回到棚內主播。」，英語就是 And it's back to the studio. That's all for today from VOA. And it's back to the...