- (of a dead animal) having the skin filled with material to restore the original shape and appearance；(of a toy) made of fabric stuffed with a soft filling
- 1. (of a dead animal) having the skin filled with material to restore the original shape and appearance a stuffed parrot
- ▪ (of a toy) made of fabric stuffed with a soft filling she has a large collection of stuffed toys
- ▪ (of an item of food) having the cavity filled with a savoury or sweet mixture stuffed green peppers
- ▪ having eaten to one's limits or satisfaction after all that food, I was stuffed the pickles are splendid—you'll be stuffed by the time the meal arrives
...out in the garden. He makes me weed and stuff. 「我在外面的園子裡可花很多時間了，他老讓我去除草...in all kinds of sports goods and stuff like that. 「這家店專賣各種運動器材，還有其他類似的東西...
stuff可以通稱任何具體的東西或是抽象的事物, 是個非常廣泛使用的字眼. I have your stuff, 你的東西在我這. I don't like this stuff. 我不喜歡這個東西. (可以...
...木料Some parts nowadays are made of plastic or similar stuff.現在有些零件是由塑料或類似的材料製造的。2. 物品,東西I've got...