- (of a place) lacking fresh air or ventilation；(of a person's nose) blocked up and making breathing difficult
- 1. (of a place) lacking fresh air or ventilation a stuffy, overcrowded office 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person's nose) blocked up and making breathing difficult inhaling vapour from a bowl of hot water may help to clear a stuffy nose 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of a person) not receptive to new or unusual ideas; conventional and narrow-minded he was steady and rather stuffy 同義詞 反義詞
- (of a place) lacking fresh air or ventilation: a stuffy, overcrowded office
Oxford American Dictionary
Probably I am stuffy really can't return to Previous time 或許我是真的古板的無法回到過去的時光 But I am stuffy to all lead now very Good 但是我的乏味對現在而言是非常不錯的
I am stuffy to want to love each other more and more . 我強烈希望我們能夠愈來愈相愛 . You are my unique. 你是我的唯一 . Love forever your heart is constant . 愛你的心永遠不變 .
...therefore the next stage needed to switch off the furnace fire, started the stuffy powder circle. H.....Depresseds long time quite soft, is stuffy...